Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

I have not been looking forward to snow.  Snow means winter is beginning and we all know it takes a long time for winter to be finished.  I am usually freakishly cold from our first snow until summer begins and I was enjoying being warm. BUT I woke up this morning and saw snow and I did not start crying, as I had expected.  Working with little kids makes the snow so much better.  We took them out this morning to play in the snow and it made me so happy! It was probably the first time they've ever played in snow and they were hilarious.  Some of them hated it , some loved it and some were impartial.  It just made everything about the cold seem okay

1 comment:

  1. cutest thing I have ever heard. LOVEEEE! So cute Cleah!!!

    (cold = cute winter coats = maija happy) hehe

    ReplyDelete