Monday, October 4, 2010

There's a Hole in my Bucket

NO MORE GLASSES !!! just wanted to get that out there. it's been a week, the contacts can return :D

As many of you know, I'm really gettin up there.  As my wise Grandma often says, "time flies on wings of lightning, you cannot call it back".  SO I've been constructing a bucket list and I decided to post it. Hopefully those of you reading will be able to give me more good ideas or have ideas about how/where I can get these things done. IM SO EXCITED. I really hope I get to do everything on this list.


- Learn ASL (currently working on)
- Go back to Japan
- Go on a service mission
- Learn how to milk a cow
- Learn how to play guitar
- Learn how to snow board
- Google town's in Canada and drive to the first one listed
- Walk through a Drive-Thru


That's all I have right now, I'm sure I'll be adding to this.

4 comments: