Monday, September 27, 2010

Glasses

I have CONJUNCTIVITIS !!!

(horror movie scream)

You heard me, I have pink eye.  FIRST OF ALL ( there is no second of all ). Contrary to popular belief, I did not get this from getting poop in my eye.  So BITE ME.

After doing some research, I believe I have Viral Conjunctivitis. That means it probably came from this stupid cold I can't shake.

Having pink eye sucks for me because it means I can't work and I have to wear my glasses :(  I got it last week and immediately went to my Dr. He gave me some eye drops, after barely looking at my eye, and sent me on my way. I used them but got really tired of wearing my glasses and stopped too soon. My eye's were fine all weekend !!!! But, of course, this morning when I woke up I could barely see. Now I have it in both eyes. ( they just look a little pink ) My employer told me to stay home and I'm going back to the Dr today. Which is great cuz I really love wasting my time in Dr's offices.  Especially when they look at me like I'm retarded and say, " It's not really that bad, just take this and see me if it gets worse . " I'd also like to mention that I've been to the doctor ...  twice ? in the past... 3 ? years. So it's not like i get told I'm a retard very often.


hmm. Felt kind of defensive there.



Basically the main message of this blog is that I hate wearing my glasses and I didn't get poop in my eye !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment