Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Six Teets and No Oink

OH EM GLEE

Yes, I am currently watching Glee and I can not explain how this show makes me feel. I almost puked. In a good way.

Seriously, beautiful people (Artie) and amazing music ! This show is everything I love. I don't know what else to say. I can't wait to download this music. If you haven't seen Glee yet, I dare you to watch it.

As I jumped around the room screaming and clapping I realized what a good life I have. I honestly can't put into words what I'm trying to say so I'll stop trying. But yeah, major love.

Also, she's a filipino and she's shorter than me. I didn't know that was possible.

i love artie, finn's dancing, schue's rapping and sue's track suit.




VERDICT. (caution, spoilers)


I've watched the episode a couple of times now and I decided its still amazing. I've also listened to the songs a lot.  I loved all of them. I'm not in love with the blonde boy, I love his song and I think he's cool but my heart still belongs to Artie. I also heard he might end up as Kurt's boyfriend ? could work. The new girl is hilarious. I have a feeling the boy will return...not too sure about the short filipino. But I think it's cool that she's a random David Foster find. She definitely has some pipes and is a threat to Rachel.
My favorite songs to watch had to be Empire State of Mind and Telephone.  But, since I've downloaded a couple of them I've realized Billionaire is my favorite to listen to. And drive to.
I also love how self aware this show is. I listened to a couple of Glee podcasts ( i know, im a loser ) and they were worried about the two asians hooking up (racist) and schue's rapping being horrible ( i happen to love it ) and Finn's awkward dancing but these things are always addressed !! I love it. It makes me chuckle.

Hello,
my name is Cleah  and I am addicted to Glee.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Sunshine comes back, and I liked their version of Billionaire more than the original, for sure.
    Keep up with the happy vibes C - I like reading your blog :)
    b

    ReplyDelete