Sunday, September 19, 2010

a few of my favorite things

So, a while ago a friend of mine posted a note of things that made her happy.  I thought this was a wonderful idea. So I stole it...


- getting into bed with freshly cleaned sheets
- putting on jeans after shaving my legs
- washing my face
- finding the perfect song for the moment
- Glee (it starts again on tuesday !)
- tan lines
- lava lamps
- pajama pants
- finishing something i've been stressed about
- inside jokes
- hot chocolate at seminary
- resisting temptation
- accents
- the smell of rain and freshly cut grass
- lightning
- garage sales with my dad
- old people
- bike riding
- talking to ESL people
- acoustic music
- braids
- good conversation
- chocolate chip cookies
- coloring
- proving a point
- sunny days
- comfy hoodies
- the 50's
- record player static
- improv
- afro's
- blue sky and white clouds
- red trucks and gravel roads
- black pens
- shooting stars
- a good podcast
- untangling a huge knot
- driving in the dark with my window down
- smooth, clean teeth
- fireflies
- the sound of water being wiped off my windshield
- the crunching of leaves under my feet
- car tires on wet pavement
- squeaky shoes on a gym floor

 
photo cred : Tessa Marie !

And that's not all my friends ( but i didnt want to bore anyone )

1 comment:

  1. I Love this!!

    it made me happy!

    I got a shot last week and have a tanline from my bandaid. It would probably make you REALLY happy!

    ReplyDelete