Sunday, September 12, 2010

dear blogging world,

HA !  Say what ? Cleah got a blog ?
I resisted as long as I could but decided I want to be able to read my friends blogs, thus requiring me to have my own.  *sigh*

My life is currently rather snazzy.  I got a job at a daycare and I love it ! I just love my kids so much its embarrassing, I talk about them constantly.












wow. I'm not so good at this blogging thing ! I don't know what you people want to read about....
This weekend was much better than I had anticipated. It was Welcome Week for YSA which was odd since my friends and I don't actually attend a singles ward. Oh well, like I said, it was better than anticipated. The glee performances were awkward and the MC's were worse but the dance was fun and the after party was better.  Stake Conference was pretty good and the CES broadcast was amazing !  It was about marriage, admittedly NOT one of my favorite topics, but it was awesome.  I learned a lot about things I should do to prepare myself for marriage, things I should look for in a spouse and why we're encouraged to get married SO DANG YOUNG. All in all it was a good time.

1 comment: